Sminex’ infrastructure standard for a healthy lifestyle. It was developed by experts who created the best fitness clubs of Moscow.
- Only for residents and free (included in the maintenance fees)
- Train in comfort: no need to drive anywhere or even leave the building
- The size of the gym and the number of machines planned depending on the number of residents
- Sports equipment from the world’s best brands
- Equipment for all muscle groups and training styles
The Sminex standard for environments for children is developed for the holistic development of young residents taking into account the latest practices in psychology and pedagogics.
- Abstract and transformative: the environment stays engaging without restricting kids to certain play scenarios but encouraging them to be creative.
- Allowable risk is a much-needed element of play that lets kids enjoy spirit of adventure.
- Age-appropriate equipment will keep toddlers (0–3 years old), preschoolers (3–7 years old), and schoolchildren (7–11 years old) equally engaged.
- Various areas for both active play and quiet activities alone or with peers allow each kid to find something to do depending on their personality and mood.
- Invitation to socialize: we use whirly tubes, periscopes, portholes, sand, and other elements to encourage children to cooperate and make friends.
- The richest possible environment for children’s development includes play elements of all types to foster different skills and abilities from fine motor skills to spatial awareness.
- Various natural materials develop kinesthetic senses and creativity, as well as improve mental abilities and attention focus.
- Parents can use benches, bathrooms, and Wi-Fi, as well as access CCTV cameras via a mobile app.
Sminex’ signature standard for creating a neighborly community provides for public lounges and related services.