THE MOST PRIVATE BUILDING IN THE BEST PART OF OSTOZHENKA
THE MOST PRIVATE BUILDING
IN THE BEST PART
The new Obydenskiy № 1 club house located in the lane of the same name, is only 150 m away from the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, in the best part of Ostozhenka , Moscow’s most prestigious district.
Choose from a wide variety of living formats: apartments with fireplaces, cityhouses with patios, villas with separate private entrances and pools, or penthouses with terraces with stunning views. Modern sound insulation technologies make it possible to enjoy peace and quiet in the heart of the city.
- only 26 apartments,
- two to four apartments on each floor,
- private cozy courtyard garden,
- enhanced sound insulation in apartments,
- silent elevators and comfort systems.,
such as marble, limestone, and brass, and feature a plethora of decorative elements.
The Obydenskiy № 1 club house has an intimate and private atmosphere, as well as everything for a comfortable life:
- beautiful parking lot with spacious parking spaces;
- supply and exhaust ventilation with fine air filtration;
- 25 m high air intake;
- individual air conditioning and humidifying systems;
- all water is drinking quality;
- hot water all year round;
- premium silent elevators;
- comprehensive security system;
- waste sorting.
and convenient location
The district is famous for its churches, monasteries, historic mansions, and other outstanding architectural sites.Learn more
The premises are equipped with CCTV cameras that parents can access. Windows have special protection.Learn more
There are parks with children’s infrastructure in the vicinity:
- Gorky Park,
penthouses, and villas
- The building has 26 apartments, including four penthouses, three cityhouses, and three villas.
- Ceiling height: 3.35–4.35 m.
- Most apartments have balconies or terraces.
- Some of them also have wood-burning fireplaces.
- The windows face the district’s quiet lanes and offer views of the Church of Elijah the Prophet, and you can also see the Kremlin from the penthouses.